Thursday 1 February 2007

AUDITIONS - Be My Valentine



A very exciting opportunity for crazy, sexy, cool younglins to gather and celebrate this season of love, romance, passion, profit for Clinton cards and lastminute.com, lust, greed, dissatisfaction and ultimate realizations of phenomenons (like how much of a scrooge your boyfriend is to buy you a picture frame...like..duuhhhh???, didn't he already suprise you with a frame last year, i mean like flick a switch in the brain department.)

NOTE: If i lost you there....to celebrate this season of ...LOVE...at Stringfellows, now that's hot! Actually, on a weekday??? hmmmm. Its funny, but after years of complaining, bitching and buying two presents, (cheap trash - in case that's what you get, and a break the bank present - in case that's what you get), I'm fed up with the "what are you doing for vals?" rant. Uche reckons am just hating, but I really don't think I am. I can't be bothered to waste my money, time and energy, trying to figure out what to buy, what to wear, where to go, oh my gosh, what's he gonna get me. My people, we are supposed to go to church to celebrate St. Valentine...remember him?

Well...actually, I wouldn't mind getting that Swarovski charm bracelet I've been eyeing since God knows when, and If someone did just happen to show up at my flat to take me to dinner I'll be thrilled.(not to D'Den, or Nando's, or Buka, or Wagamama, pleeeassseee)Oh yeah and there's the Sanctuary spa that I walk past, every time I'm hustling through Covent Garden, my eyebrows are long overdue for threading, my fringe just hides the Betty Suarez look.

Arrgrrgh, now there's a full 14 days or so to go, and I have to endure all things pink and heart decorated. I'm kinda morphing into those guys that say, I don't care about Valentines day, why do we have to celebrate love on one particular day, why can't it be any day we choose, I don't believe in it. (scrooges i say...........scrooges)
If I don't care, why am I up at 4.55am writing about it???

Three options, I'll go see Chicago, or have a girls night in with sh****, drinks, lots of scrumptious cake from this delightful bakery Abies and I found in Cricklewood, get some grubs from D'Den (uhhh, i know), and sleep off while watching Breakfast at Tiffany's (Zara would have to bring that)-or if we've got paper to burn, it'll be Stringfellows, or if i have a date it would be magnifique.

- urrr that's if he doesn't come out with some looser rant like he has to watch match of the day first, or some shit like that. OH FOUR OPTIONS THEN.

No comments: