Wednesday 14 February 2007

Sheep??? No!! French chic












I'm a master not a sheep. Got a hair cut outta sheer, freaky, excruciating boredom. Well, I did fall in love with Naomi Campbell's bob and i do love Mary Quant's signature bob, which is in fact the main inspiration. Yes, now i kinda look like Vogue's Anna Wintour; cold, icy, strict, scary. Dare i say, imposing.

I got an appointment at Vidal Sassoon, sharpish. The professionals have to correct the errors of my kitchen scissors, and what professionals they are, i just might bump into M.Quant in all her basking glory. I feel fab, although its quite worrying that i have a mental breakdown every couple of weeks, prompting some dramatic makeover or activity, like a hair cut or a three day drink-fest. I hope I don't run out of options, resorting to a sex change just to get my kicks.

I am indeed a sheep, just this once though, I'd admit to it. I am also vain, therefore blogging about my hairstyle is quite natural and very much me.

Yeah, I'm a sheep...

1 comment:

Mamarita said...

Uhm....sex change....You do realize you'd have to learn to work a penis and start doing all the work and waxing the "dog" in your spare time....and then the boobs go away. Well I'd hurt to loose my boobs I like now, they're big and just right you know. I like to stare at them in my spare time:)