Sunday 1 April 2007

oh sh*****


After downloading and typing out the catastrphes of the last month since i've been M.I.A, this computer decides to freeze on me...whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I had a near heart attack last night, from people playing April fool pranks on me, to the sore throat thats threatning my life. Zola's bbq was a merry event, apart from the time i got soaked in tea. Come on now, I was really proud of my sparkling white neatly starched shirt. IIIIIIIIIIIII. I know, after all its is my blog. Headed home to a neighbours house party, downed some more brandy - excellent for my cold.

Oh gosh, I cant remember much of what I did in the month of march, had Igho round from miami, Chinedu's party at Papaer (still trying to recover from that night, i mean its over two weeks already) I need a holiday, a mega detox plan or something. This time out was/is supposed to be a FIND MYSELF period, but when a whole month passes by and I have no recollection of most of it, then thats worrying.

Need to get back to bed.

1 comment:

Mamarita said...

I so get you on detoxing after partying....I just drank 2 bottles of champagne on an empty stomach and am so lost in the world it feels great its my first time being tipsy and am loving it, but it keeps wearin out I can't hold my alcohol it has to come out....Oh well