Monday 14 May 2007

I got me a SHRINK

I was thinking, perhaps getting a job would be a fab idea, naaahhh, or maybe, hmmmm not sure i want one, actually can't be bothered with the stress of getting one. Probably won't get so much free n fun time in the future, so best enjoy it now, what's the next big thing, the next party the next hot spot, those are my priorities these days. My shrink doesn't think so though.

MY SHRINK = so called friend studying psychology who fancies herself as an agony aunt/psychologist/psychiatrist, but actually needs one herself.

I've been relaxing with my year off, just whiling out, but i never realised that actually, there is a deep rooted psychological issue behind all this. Perhaps i am in a bubble, a real big one. One that was shielding me from seeing people for exactly what or who they are.....i guess that means the bubble is burst. Well, what do i know, the professional has diagnosed me already. errrrrmmmm......THERE IS A PROBLEM IN MY LIFE AND I NEED TO SORT THINGS OUT.

Recovery starts here...........

f********* that........... common now, i am highly pained, and i need y'all to tell me, is there anything wrong in whiling out, taking time out, enjoying things i wouldn't otherwise have time for, do i deserve to be hated because i don't have a job, am i lazy if after a first degree and 2yrs of work experience i just wanna chill.......huh?????????????????????????????????????????
i know u might not understand my rant or the reason for it, i am just pissed off...really pissed off.. hurt...and pissed off....that's all...

1 comment:

Mamarita said...

As long as bills don't come in your name, and you can go shopping, why do you need a job? I mean seriously, its so overrated, the working class thing. Sure you get this sense of "security" and servitude, but who wants a sense of "servitude". AH! Life, I say, go to school, finish, marry royalty, and live off royalty for ever, and thats the only proper way to do things :)